- Outsourcing of Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Therapy Services – we provide all of the necessary staff, infrastructure and support systems necessary for the provision of Special Education Therapy Services.
- Service Management – our Director of STARS School Services will effectively oversee therapy services, reviewing caseloads and adjusting staffing as needed.
- Specialty Programs for the provision of services – we can assist in the design and implementation of programs for students with challenges.
- Working with teachers and other staff to understand classroom techniques, specialized adaptive equipment and occupational therapy needs by designing or adjusting the classroom setting.
- Training on low – tech assistive devices and specialty equipment.
- Education of parents – including programs to be used in the home.
- Education of school personnel – in unique occupational therapy programs for use in the classroom.
- Education of students – we teach students to become self-advocates throughout their education process.
- Automation – time and attendance tracking, computerized documentation and adherence to schedules.
- Effective communication – we will consistently report our progress to the mutually agreed upon point of contact through e-mails, in-person discussions and group meetings.
- Regulatory compliance – we know and understand your state Department of Elementary & Secondary Education requirements and will work with you to remain current and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Regular audits and reporting – in addition to our monthly reporting, we review the service delivery to ensure IEP minute delivery compliance.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Pre-K and K-12:
- Direct therapy to children with disabilities (ages 3-21) as specified within the IEP
- Consultative services and training for classroom/special education teachers and other implementers
of students’ goals/objectives
- OT/PT/ST screenings and evaluations
- Participation in diagnostic evaluations/staffing and IEP meetings
- Preparation of required reports/documentation of services
- Consultation on assistive technology and equipment needs
- Extended school year coverage
- Homebound services (as needed)
- Other therapy-related assistance to IEP committee/school district
© Copryright 2018. STARS School Services, All Rights Reserved.